Buy Epipremnum and Scindapsus (Pothos)
The Scindapsus is also known as the Epipremnum or Pothos. Although this is not entirely correct, the Scindapsus is not easily distinguishable from the Epipremnum or Pothos. Since these two plant species look so much alike, and because their nicknames are all mixed up, we have grouped the plants together in one category.
Different species of Epipremnum and Scindapsus (Pothos)
At Studioplant you can purchase the Epipremnum and Scindapsus plants listed below:
- Epipremnum Aureum (Devil's Ivy - Golden Pothos)
- Epipremnum Marble Queen
- Scindapsus Pictus (Satin Pothos)
- Scindapsus Pictus N'joy
- Scindapsus Pictus Silvery Ann
- Scindapsus Pictus Trebie
Caring for Epipremnum and Scindapsus
Taking care of an Epipremnum or Scindapsus is not difficult. These plants are therefore known as easy indoor plants to take care of.
- Watering: Requires water once a week
- Best location: Grows best with medium light. Can't withstand full sun
- Plant nutrition: It is best if you add plant nutrition once every 2 weeks during the summer
- Repotting: Preferably once every 2 years
- Toxic to pets and children: Yes
Propagation of the Epipremnum and Scindapsus
Propagating the Epipremnum or Scindapsus is very easy. You can take a cutting with 2 to 3 leaves, and put it in water or soil. The cutting will develop roots within a short period of time. The propagation method, where you put a cutting in soil, can take a little bit longer before you see progress.